Friday, August 13, 2010

Movie Marathon Week!

Movie Marathon Week!

Okay, I realized this blog sort of rotten-ed. Haha. My bad okay! But anyway, it seems like I've been watching movies for the past three weeks!



Inception is the first one I watched 2 weeks ago. To tell the truth, I don't really get the meaning of the story. So yea. Haha. Say me blur or what. But overall, it's kind of a different movie as it's a dream in a dream kind - 4 layers somemore. And what's more! It's Leonardo Dicaprio! :D



Watched Airbender last week with the other benders. 14 people in total. Haha. Was so looking forward to it, and I was so excited and didn't believe that I'm actually watching it in the theatre! But the result was disastrous. I don't like it! The movie is 1 hour and 30 minutes. And they keep zooming here and there - like totally no link? Haru was supposed to be a teenager or something, but he turned out to be a small boy -.-

Princess Yue is pretty! But the way she gave back her life a bit... Nevermind. Oh yea, before I forget. Apparently, Aang is pronounced as Ang -.- Like wtf? Sounds so wrong! And Appa's role is just to "roarrrrrrr~" the end -.- Me no like!



Lastly! It's today! :D Liar Game with Daphne Yeo ^^ I tell you, I thought that we couldn't get the tickets cause I'm unable to book it online! ): Then later tried the iPhone application to reserve seats! Fortunately, I was able to get the seats. YAHOO! (Y)

Went to Marina Square today early to get the tickets then dinner at Subway (after a long craving) :D This movie is so much better worth as compared to Airbender. Serious. Airbender lovers, just stick to the Anime okay! (:

I'm so much more in love with Kanzaki Nao & Akiyama Shinichi! Haha. Call me obsessed or what, but I seriously think that they are both good liars. Lol! No lah, but the way they actually solve and find out the traitor - good job with the script and acting!

I give 5 stars sia, this movie! (Y) I don't mind watching it again! :D

Oh, did I tell you that I watched Karate Kid twice? The one by Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan? Haha. Yes, both times with Vanessa. But the second time was with Uncle Jue Hao :D That movie was great as well! With the cobra thing. WOOTS. Haha. There are still many more movies coming up! I can't wait to watch them all~!

Till then all folks! (:

1 comment:

  1. The no 우리카지노 deposit provides on this web page are usually restricted to certain video games or a variety of sport varieties

    ReplyDelete