Monday, March 1, 2010

What A Day!

What A Day!

Dragged myself to work yesterday. Woke up at 11 but kept snoozing the alarm =/ So yea, made my way out at 1230 when I was supposed to work at 1? Actually I can reach at 1, but I went to get food. Wahahha. So I reached at 120 -.- I even finished my food. Zzz.

From what I've seen/heard, she wrote in her facebook that night: Early morning come and black face me ):

o.O

Yea, I can't be bothered anyway. I don't wish to talk to her anymore? But I still got talk to her when needed what -.-

ANYWAY!

I made a lot of SMOOTHIES yesterday! Wahahahha. Feeling is so great. Like I've returned back to Parkway~! Cuz Iluma has very few smoothies to make. But yesterday had like 5 to 6 orders of Smoothie! I made 5, I think? :)

Then aired the juice machine till this morning and yes, the machine doesn't stink anymore! :))

Okay, I think I've been sleeping damn late recently. So I've to change my habit! Must sleep earlier. Hurhur.

1 comment:

  1. The property is across from our sister property, Binion's Gambling Hall within 카지노사이트 the heart of Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete