Good or Bad Things?
Recently, many things happened. Not wanting to say much but the most things that happen would definitely be friendship.
Why is it that there are people trying to take over other people's places? Are you that desperate? I mean you can find friends anywhere - but do you have to result into snatching/taking over places? Oh wait, not only that - you're even bad mouthing about the person! How can you live your life without any sense of guilt or shame? What's worse - you can even directly spoil one person's reputation! Can you please look at yourself in the mirror and reflect? Thank God many people don't have a good impression of you when they first met you! :) I'm freaking happy about that ^^
Whatever it is, I guess it would be over. A new life is ahead - and maybe you won't be able to do things the way you want it to be! People won't have to listen to the words you YOURSELF said. They'll know how to source out better answers and evidences beside your words. Hopefully by then, you've already grown up. But who cares?
-
All right, went Vivo City with Aheng, Hazel, Wani, and Ahxie. Qihui joined us while we were eating. I told him he can join only if he wears skirt since it was a Girls' Gathering. But oh wells. He's like a girl to us anyway. Haha =X
Aheng treated the 6 of us - including herself, Pizza Hut :) Thanks birthday girl! Later went Ben & Jerry's. And only Qi Hui bought an ice cream -.- Slack for a moment before heading off to Starbucks to slack even more. Ahxie went home already, while Hazel went to look for her friend. She never came back looking for us -.- So there were only the 4 of us.
Talked a lot. It's like the conversation would never end. It's good actually. It makes us understand each other more - when we couldn't be there for each other. Last night was when everything was exposed, explaining details and stuff. It was really quite late. Left Harbourfront Interchange about 9pm.
Today went movies with Vanessa :) First time going out with her. Heh. I was late. YAHOO! =X Sorry uh. McDonalds' with her then headed off for Dear John. Movie wasn't that bad - even the 911 incident was being used. However, the ending abit... like no ending? Because I didn't know what actually happened -.-
Waited for Qi Hui to come down - his turn to be late -.- Then when I was roaming around, he suddenly appeared right beside me. Scared me lors! Made our way to The Cathay to look for gelaskins - none. Later to Pomo Centre - some research on Ishi Mura for my marketing stuff. Later made our way to Bugis Junction for Epicenter. Still don't have the skin we wanted. Argh. Ate at Pastamania. Then talked about... er, can't say. Hmms.
Then ta-dah! I'm home! :)
Long post. And confirm tomorrow that idiot will be coming down to Iluma. Sighs. She better not get on my nerves or I'll skin her alive. Maybe ask Van to do it for me. Haha!
Aheng's birthday tomorrow. Shall wish her here in advance first! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment